URL Extractor 4.5.0 | Mac OSX | 10.9 MB
URL Extractor is the Cocoa application to extract email addresses and URLs from files, from the Web, and also looking via search engines. It can start from a single Web page and navigate all the links inside looking for emails or URLs to extract, and save all on the user HD. It allows the user to specify a list of Web pages used as navigation starting points and going to other Web pages using cross-navigation. You can also specify a series of keywords; then it searches Web pages related to the keywords via search engines, and starts a cross-navigation of the pages, collecting URLs.
URL Extractor can be used to extract thousands of email addresses or other URLs, as example web addresses, in various mode:
Inserting (or importing) a list of web page addresses, the app will use those web pages as a seed to start to collect data and visit linked pages, proceeding in a background navigation to the requested deep level collecting data till the user decide to stop.
Inserting (or importing) a list of keywords and using them as a starting point to run a search on a user specified search engine. The app will use the obtained pages to proceed in a navigation and data collection to the requested deep level till the user decide
Specifying a list of files and folders on the local hard disk to extract from and extracting in all the subfolder at any deep level
- The user can watch, during extraction, the URLs filling the table as they are extracted.
- Filters can be used to decide what to accept or exclude
- The extracted URL will be ready to be saved on disk for later use for any purpose.
- The app uses various settings that can be modified to find the right balance for any search and extraction.
- URL Extractor can extract from any kind of file encoded as text, html included and also from PDF files (both locally and online)
- URL Extractor uses a new extraction engine taking advantage of the latest Cocoa and Objective-C 2 technology and thanks to this new adoption it is a lot more responsive and stable of the previous versions.
- It has a lot of other internal improvement and fixes that make it a lot more productive to use.
- It can extract email address, web address, ftp address, feed, telnet, local file url and others.
- Can Import and export the 'web url' and the 'keywords' used to navigate and extract, from their tables. Uses a great improved import engine that automatically recognizes the imported format and allows for great flexibility in selection of what to import. You just click, it does all the work.
- Extracts URLs and emails from the web starting from a list of web sites you specify.
Its start to extract the URLs you need and continue to navigate following found site links online in an endless navigation process, collecting URLs or emails as you like.
- Uses both Bing and Google (18 different Google regional sites: .com .it .fr . au .uk .de and .es .ar .au .at .be .br .ca .fi .nl .se .ch).
It can use the search engine you specify for endless search on the net. It uses your keywords as seed, then it uses that keywords to obtain results form the search engine, then it navigates the found pages, visit them, collect related links then navigate to the related links and so on, it can never stop if you like and it collect all the urls of the type you requested while it navigates.
It can do it all even unattended in the night while you are not using your Mac.
- Can use many options: 'Single domain extraction' to extract only from a specified web site without jumping to linked web sites or 'Cross navigation deep' to specify at which level it has to jump from one site to linked ones to search and extract
- It's document based. It is not just an utility, it is a full feature application. You can create a document and specify all the settings you need specifying local or remore sources or list of keywords and save them on disk.
If the content of directories changes you just press 'Extract' again and you collect all the new URLs. On the web it always changes, so running the same document for online extraction at different time always gives you new results.
With URL extractor you don't need to repeat your work, just open a previous document and launch the extraction with all your 'seed' input already in.
- Each url is now collected with the source url (url from where it was extracted) listed in another column
- We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create OS X apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true OS X apps
- Has a new modern engine using the latest Cocoa and Objective-C 2.0 technology. It never freeze, even collecting thousands of URLs using hundred of keywords via search engine. It is 100 times better then the previous release thanks to new specific 'online search code' we realized for URL Extractor 4
- Extract URLs and emails from an unlimited number of sources from disk (files and folders) navigating all the content of any specified folder and subfolders.
Can extract from thousands and thousands of files in few seconds.
The source list accepts drag and drop of files and folders.
- Extracts URLs and emails from the web starting from a list of keywords.
It uses the provided keywords list on the search engine you specify, then it starts to look for related sites, then uses the related sites to start navigate, also following found links and collect all the URLs or emails. Providing few keywords it can extract for hours founding related (to the keywords) URLs and emails
- Can accept drag and drop of url from safari and other web browser to use them as seed for extraction from the web
- PDF extraction. It can extract from PDF files both locally or online. If it founds online a PDF and it contains web pages address it can even jump to that address and continue to search and extract as with web pages
- Advanced url export capabilities
- Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs
- Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class OS X apps
- Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from OSX to return to an earlier version of your work. Full screen natively supported.
- Optimized for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
What's New Version 4.5:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- New section with List of pages obtained by automatic navigation and used to collect urls/emails
- New Black List section of sites not used for url collection (with import/export)
- Improved interface and usability
- Internal engine improvements
- Optimised for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Requires: OS X 10.10 or later
Buy a Premium Account = High speed+parallel downloads!URL.Extractor.4.5.0.Mac.OS.X.zip
(Single Extraction - No password)